Friday, February 20, 2009

fash-ee-onn

In case you haven't ever visited it, The Sartorialist is a Blogspot blog that has received unending acclaim. The author/photographer has been named one of Time Magazine's Top 100 Design Influencers and his photography is incredible.

I don't normally include photos that aren't my own, but part of my new dedication to fashion is discovering other outlets and productions that are on the cutting edge. A friend of mine from high school (little shoutout to Katie, here) shared with me several fashion blogs that she frequents, The Sartorialist being one of them.

These are two photos from the month of February that I really enjoy (note: these are not my own photos!!):





Please visit the blog for more beautiful photos: The Sartorialist

I've been taking photos of my outfits every day since my last post!
My thoughts are that I'd wait about a week and post them all at once.
They're tiny because they're from my phone. :)

Perhaps I'll swing back and write a bit more later today, but for now...

No comments: